The term ‘Pay-Nex Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Lansdowne, Crossways Road, Grayshott GU26 6HD. Our company registration number is 09836396 registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this
- website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other
- than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the
- website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact
Collection of personal data:
You provide us with the following personal data, which we use primarily for the provision of processing payrolls:
- Name and address of employees
- National Insurance number
- Payroll reference
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
Unless you inform us otherwise, by disclosing any personal information to us about your employees or any other third parties, we will assume you have obtained consent for the use of such information on these terms.
What we do with the information you provide:
We require this information to provide payroll services to you and for related purposes including updating client records, statutory returns and regulatory compliance. We use the above personal data in our Legitimate Business Interests to provide a payroll service to you for the benefit of you and your employees.
In addition, it may also be reasonably necessary to disclose the information you have provided:
- to the extent that we are required by law to do so;
- to the extent you have explicitly chosen for us to send information direct to HMRC;
- other 3rd parties, including your accountants, advisors and contractors;
- in connection with any legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish and exercise our legal rights, to include prevention of fraud or money laundering
Our use of that information is subject to your instructions, General Data Protection Regulations, including the Data Protection Act 1998 and our duty of confidentiality.
How long your personal data will be kept:
Pay-Nex will retain this personal data up and until the termination of the contract with Pay-Nex, after this period we will delete the data that is held.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we put in place certain and suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we hold.
Controlling your personal information:
You have certain rights in relation to our handling of your personal information:
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation. A small fee is payable. If you wish to receive a copy of the information we hold on you please write to Pay-Nex Ltd, Lansdowne, Crossways Road, Grayshott, GU26 6HD.
- You may require us to correct any mistakes, if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will then promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.Alternatively you can upload any changes in information to the secure portal,myePayWindow.
- The GDPR also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in the UK this is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individual’s rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.